- Dough 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 packages (1/4 ounce each) quick-rise yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. In a large bowl, mix first 4 ingredients and 1 cup all-purpose flour. In a small saucepan, heat water and oil to 120°-130°. Add to dry ingredients; beat on medium speed 3 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
2. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled , about 30 minutes.
3. In a small saucepan, bring sauce ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, 15-18 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
4. Preheat oven to 400°. Punch down dough. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough in half and roll each into a 12-in. circle. Place on 2 greased 12-in. pizza pans; prick with a fork. Bake until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute vegetables until zucchini is crisp-tender.
6. Spread crusts with sauce; top with vegetables and cheese.
7. Bake until cheese is melted, 12-15 mins
8. SERVE hot