- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 ½ cups sweet rice
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar, or more to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut cream (Op2 mangoes – peeled, seeded, and dicedtional)
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat; gently cook and stir rice in the hot oil until toasted, 2 to 3 minutes. Add coconut milk, water, sugar, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover saucepan, and simmer until rice is tender and has absorbed all the liquid, 20 to 25 minutes. Stir coconut cream into rice.
2. Scoop rice into a serving bowl and top with mango.