- Reynolds Wrap® Non Stick Aluminum Foil
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 8 ounces bulk Italian sausage
- 1 (13.8 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce, warmed
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil; sprinkle with cornmeal. Set aside.
2. Brown sausage in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain and set aside.
3. Unroll pizza dough onto prepared baking sheet. Carefully stretch or roll dough into a 13×10-inch rectangle. Arrange sausage on dough to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella. Layer spinach on cheese. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and the Parmesan. Starting from a long side, roll up dough to make a 13-inch-long loaf. Pinch seam and ends to seal.
4. Place loaf, seam side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with egg. Using a sharp knife, cut four 2-inch slits in top for steam to escape.
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. If necessary, cover the last 5 minutes of baking to prevent over browning. Remove from oven and slice into rounds to serve with pizza sauce.