- 1 Medium Broccoli (cut the florets a bit small)
- 1 Large Onion (chopped finely)
- 3 Pips Garlic (chopped finely)
- 1/4 Inch Ginger (chopped finely)
- 1 Green chilli (chopped finely)
- Pinch of cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 2 Stalks Coriander leaves (chopped finely)
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- Fry the chopped ingredients with a little oil until fragrant in a kwali. Add in the butter.
- Add in the powdered spices and some water and mix.
- Slowly put in the broccoli florets and mix well.
- Cover with a lid for 10 minutes and add water if necessary. Cook another 5 mins and it should be evenly cooked in the masala.
- Serve hot with rotis or a side dish of curries.
- Cooking: 25 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- 4 Adults