- 1 Medium Sized Leafy Cabbage
- 1 Large Size Onion (diced)
- 2 Pips Garlic (smashed)
- 1/2 Inch Ginger (julliened)
- 1/4 teaspoon Light Soya Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 6 Pieces Shiitake Mushrooms (soak them in hot water for 15 minutes and cut into 2 pieces each)
- Heat a kwali, add in the sesame oil and fry the onions garlic, and ginger for 2 minutes.
- Add in the shiitake mushrooms and stir for 15 mins. Add in some water. It should be cooked and tender.
- Add in the chopped cabbage leaves,add salt and pepper and stir it up.
- Add in the light soya sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Do not cover it as you want it to be dried up.
- Serve with a side dish of your favourite noodles or rice.