- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour (Atta)
- Knead the flour with water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Now, take a small portion of the dough and make medium balls out of it. Dust the surface using a little flour and roll the ball in a small puri. Then, put a tablespoon of the cheese mixture in it and fold it well.
- Seal the edges with your fingers and roll it out again in a large roti.
- Finally, put a tawa over medium flame and let it heat. Once the tawa is hot enough, place the paratha on it and cook from both sides by applying ghee.
- Transfer to a plate and then serve. Butter can be served as side with Hot tea/coffee.