- 4 Pieces Chicken Chop (or boneless chicken thigh)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 4 Pieces Ginger (Sliced)
- 1/2 Small Onion (julliened)
- 3 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 4 Red Bird Eyes Chillies (chopped finely)
- 3 teaspoon Worcester Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- Heat up a skillet/tawa. Add in the butter and fry the onion,garlic,ginger on medium heat.
- Meanwhile make slashes into the chicken chops and bury the birds eye chillies. Keep aside the fried ingredients on a plate.
- Marinate the chops with salt, peppe, worchester sauce and soy sauce.
- On the same skillet add butter and place the chicken chops on medium heat. Cook them turning sides till meat is tender.
- Place the fried ingredients on top of each chop and sauce 10 mins and remove on a serving dish.
- Serve it hot with home fried potato chips (cut the potato in circles and marinate in salt n deep fried)