Cooked by Yullie our Indonesian helper
- 12 Pieces Chicken Parts (wings, thigh)
- 1 Medium Onion (chopped)
- 2 Pips Garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 Inch Ginger (chopped)
- 2 Green chillies (sliced)
- 1 Jar Jalfrezi Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat a medium sized pan with some oil. Add in the chopped ingredients and saute for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Fry till fragrant. Add in the chicken parts and cook for 20 minutes.
- Keep the meat tender and add in the jar of jalfrezi sauce.
- Stir and cook the mixture for another 10 minutes.Taste and if more salt is needed, add some.
- Serve with rice, naan, and salad. *for a vegetarian dish,you can add all your favourite veggies*
- We used a jar of jalfrezi mix to make it a better taste.