- 500 grams Chicken, mutton or lamb mince
- 2 Onions (ground to a paste)
- 2 Cups Frozen Peas
- 1 table spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped or pureed)
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 3 table spoon Oil
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- Garam Masala (to taste)
- Grind the onions to make a paste.
- Keep aside. In a deep pan heat oil and add the bay leaves.
- Add the onion paste and fry for a few minutes until the paste changes to yellowish color and the raw smell of onions has gone.
- Add the ginger garlic paste. Fry for a few minutes and add the tomatoes, and all the dry spices except garam masala.
- Add salt and fry until oil separates.
- Add the chicken mince and continue to cook for few more mins until you see it changing color.
- Add the peas followed by water, let it boil on high heat. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for a few minutes until all the meat has cooked. Check the seasonings.
- Add the garam masala. Mix well and serve hot with steamed rice, rotis or naans.
- 4 Adults