- 1 Can Chicken Luncheon Meat (chopped into cubes)
- 2 Potatoes (chopped into cubes)
- 2 Medium Sized Onions (diced lengthwise)
- 3 Pips Garlic (chopped finely)
- 1/2 Inch Ginger (chopped finely)
- 2 Red Fresh Chilly (chopped finely)
- 2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/4 teaspoon Cummin (jeera) Powder (optional)
- Salt (to taste)
- Fry the luncheon meat and potatoes separately & keep them aside.
- Use some of the same oil & fry the onions, garlic, ginger, chillies till fragrant. Do not make them too brown.
- Add in curry powder, coriander powder & garam masala.
- Mix properly & add some water.
- Leave it with a cover for 12 minutes.
- Mix with well and serve it with hot rotis or bread.
- 4 Adults