- 600 grams Bite sized boneless chicken cubes
- 800 grams Spinach/palak/sasson ka saag (Cut into the size you think is right)
- 1 Large Onion (diced)
- 3 Pips Garlic (diced)
- 1/4 Inch Ginger (diced)
- 2 Green chillies (chopped finely)
- 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam Masala
- Coriander leaves (finely cut)
- 1 Small Tomato (cut into 2 pieces)
- Salt (to taste)
- Fry the onions, garlic, ginger and chillies till fragrant. Add tomato and coriander leaves.
- Add in curry powder and garam masala.
- Stir and add in some water
- When it is cooking add in salt
- Put in the chicken pieces and mix well. Cook for 20 mins.
- Make sure your chopped saag is ready and put in slowly and mix it well.
- Cook on medium heat. Cover it so that the moisture remains in the pot.
- Cook till the saag and chicken are blended well.
- Serve with hot pranthas, rotis or naans.
- 4 Adults