- 500 Grams Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Medium Size Onion (chopped finely)
- 2 Pips Garlic (chopped finely)
- 1/4 Inch Ginger (chopped finely)
- 5 Pieces Shiitake Mushrooms (soak in hot water and sliced lengthwise)
- 3 Colours of Peppers (sliced lengthwise)
- 1/4 teaspoon Mixture of Seasoning Powder
- Fry the above ingredients till they are moist and cooked lightly.
- Add in some salt and the mixture of seasoning powder and pepper.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Place a piece of wrap on a board.
- Lightly place 2 tablespoon of cooked ingredient with some mayo sauce or yogurt and fold it into a roll.
- Serve with crinkle potatoes or french fries and chilly sauce.