- 7 Pieces Chicken with bones
- 3 Large Potatoes
- 4 Stalks of fresh coriander
- 3 Onions (diced)
- 1 Large riped tomato
- 4 Pips Garlic
- 1 inch Ginger
- 4 Green chillies
- 2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1-2 teaspoon Grounded Black Pepper
- 3-4 Curry Leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Grind coriander leaves, garlic, ginger, and green chillies.
- Heat up pot and add oil.
- Put in curry leaves, diced onions n tomato and fry till brown.
- Add in grinded items n keep frying till fragrant, adding in salt, garam masala n black pepper powder.
- Use water to fry further. When the mixture has cooked and you see oil on the surface, add in chicken and cook for 20 mins till chicken is half cooked.
- Add potatoes which are cut in halves and cook further till potatoes are soft.
- Serve with with hot white rice.
- 4 Adults