- 2 Medium Longish Brinjals (cut into strips)
- 1 Medium Onion (chopped finely)
- 2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Some Tamarind Juice
- 1 Cup Curd / Yogurt
- Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Marinate the cut brinjals with curry powder turmeric powder,chilli powder and salt.
- Deep fry them in hot heated oil in kwali.
- Place them after frying on a paper towrl so that the excess oil can be absorbed. Cool them for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl put in the yogurt, green chillies chopped finely, coriander leaves and some salt and mix it.
- In the serving plate/bowl, place the fried brinjals above it one by one. Pour the mixed yogurt over them.
- Put some tamarind juice and serve it. You can mix in the brinjals once you start serving it.