- Selar Fish (Number of Selar Fish is up to your family grouping. Use any preferred fish.)
- 1 Large Onion (cut into rings for decoration)
- Chilly (for decoration)
- Lemon Rings (for decoration (optional))
- Turmeric powder
- Make slits in the fish one side and Marinate the fish pieces with salt, pepper, turmeric powder and red chilly powder. Leave it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat up a wok on medium heat.
- Fry the fish pieces 1 by 1 and drain on paper towel.
- Plate it up with onion rings, chillies and lemon wedges.
- Serve it with hot rice and other dishes.