- 1 Cup Heavy / Thickened Cream (I used nestle)
- 1/4 Cup Milk (whole or reduced fat, not zero fat)
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar (preferably caster / superfine)
- 4 tablespoon Custard Powder
- Boil the milk in a heavy pan on low medium heat,stirring constantly.
- Add the custard powder, (mixing it with some water to make a paste) stirring so that the mixture thickens and no lumps will be formed.
- Add the sugar and cream. Mix well and remove from heat.
- Cool it for 20 minutes and add a small can of cocktail fruits (without the juice). Top it with small pieces of cut strawberries or kiwis and a mint leave for decoration.