- 1/4 Cup Basmati or Normal Rice
- 2 Cups Fresh Milk
- 1/2 Can Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 Can Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (perfect without being too sweet, add more or less to your taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Seeds
- 5 Almonds (which were placed in hot water and skin is removed, chop them finely)
- Using rice cooker: Place the rice, milk, sugar, and water in the inner pot of your rice cooker. Add in the chopped almonds. Stir to mix everything.
- Close the lid and choose a setting where you normally will cook rice. I choose the "white rice" cooking setting on mine, it takes roughly about 30 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, open the lid and stir once and let it cook until it finishes its cycle on its own.
- Open the lid. You may see some skin forms after cooking, don't worry, stir them into the pudding. Stir raisins to mix if you like or you can serve the toppings separately.