- 4 Kiwi Fruit
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 8-10 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 Pod Cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper (or as per taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- Salt (to taste - black salt can be used)
- Place all spices (ground pepper, cardamom pods, fennel seeds), salt, mint, in a blender and pulse until coarsely crushed.
- Now to this add kiwi fruit, yogurt, mint and continue to blend until smooth.
- You can add more milk to reach your desired consistency and ice if you like a frosty smoothie.