- 1 Full Cut Chicken (12 pieces)
- 1 Tomato (diced)
- 2 Large Onions
- 5 Pieces Garlic
- 1/2 Inch Ginger
- 3 Large Green Chillies
- Coriander leaves
- Curry Leaves
- 2 Large Potatoes (cut into bite pieces)
- 6 Pieces Cashew Nuts
- 4 teaspoon Kurma Powder (masala)
- Salt (to taste)
- Grind tomato, onions, garlic, ginger, chillies, coriander leaves n cashew nuts in blender.
- Add 5 tbsp of oil in a heated pan.
- Add in the curry leaves and grinded ingredients. On medium heat, fry it stirring all the time. Add water as needed.
- Once its showing its fried properly, add in the kurma powder (usually kurma powder has other ingredients as well).
- Stir constantly as the cashew nuts might be sticking to the pan.
- Add in chicken parts and 6 glasses of water.
- Keep on medium heat till its half way cooked.
- Add in potatoes. Cook on high heat till you see both chicken and potatoes are cooked.
- Serve with white rice.
- 4 Adults