- 6 Pieces Lamb Cutlets
- Garlic Powder
- Ginger Powder
- Olive Oil
- Herb Powder (of your choice)
- **We shall be using all powders in this recipe and stove cook them in a skillet** Spices like coriander, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, chili powder, mustard powder, or paprika will add a nice punch.
- Season lamb cutlets with salt and pepper. Marinate with garlic, herb, and spices of your choice, olive oil paste.
- Pan sear until browned on the surface.
- Flip and cook until the desired doneness is reached.
- Rest lamb chops for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with side dishes of mashed potatoes,blanch carrots,and fried potato wedges.