- 1 Can Lychee or Longan (in syrup)
- Clear Agar Agar (strands of jelly)
- 1 Packet Agar Agar Powder (clear color)
- 1 Pandan Leave (screw pine)
- 100 Gram Lychee or longan syrup
- Sugar (to taste)
- 2 Cups Water
- Boil the strips of Agar Agar and the agar agar powder till the strands are completely dissolved in 2 cups of water.
- Open a can of lychee or longan and pour out the syrup for later use. Add in the pandan leaves. Add in the lychee syrup.
- Stir well before bringing to a boil until sugar and agar agar dissolve completely.
- Sieve into a pot and remove the pandan leaves.
- Cool down hot agar agar mixture (if you are using plastic container).
- Pour a thin layer of cooled down lychee/longan agar agar mixture in containers.
- Set aside until it starts to solidify. Arrange pieces of lychee/longan on the thin layer.
- Scoop the lychee/longan agar agar mixture over the fruits until fully covered. Set aside to cool and solidify.
- Once set and cooled, chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving. *I used a large mould, you can use small individual moulds*