- 3-4 Mangoes (medium size)
- 4-5 teaspoon Sugar or Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- Few Saffron Strands
- 1/2 teaspoon Rose Water
- 2 Cups Curd / Yogurt (chilled)
- 2-3 teaspoon Low Fat Cream (optional)
- Ice Cubes
- Peel 3 to 4 medium sized mangoes and chop them. About 2 cups chopped mangoes. Add the chopped mangoes in a blender or mixer. Add 4 to 5 tbsp sugar or honey. The addition of sugar and honey can be skipped if you want or you can add as per your taste.
- Add flavorings of your choice. You can add cardamom powder or saffron strands or rose water. I added 1/2 tbsp rose water.
- Blend everything till smooth. Then add 2 cups chilled curd/yogurt and 2 to 3 tbsp low fat cream (optional).
- Add ice cubes (optional). If you want a slightly thin consistency, then add some milk to the mango lassi while blending.
- Blend for some seconds till everything is mixed well and the yogurt has become smooth.
- Pour into glasses and decorate aside with slices of mango or half a mango as per the image given here.