- Can Whole Button Mushrooms (cut each mushroom into half)
- 1 Medium Potato (cut into bite size)
- 4 tablespoon Frozen Peas (optional)
- 1 Large Onion (grinded)
- 3 Pips Garlic (grinded)
- 1/2 Inch Ginger (grinded)
- 1 Stalk Coriander leaves (grinded)
- 1 Medium Tomato (grinded)
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Pinch of crush methi
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat up a pot with required oil. Fry the blended ingredients till fragrant, adding some water.
- Add in the potatoes and all spice powders and mix well, adding water. Cook on medium heat and cover it. Cook the potatoes well.
- Add in the mushrooms, frozen peas and salt and cook further 15 mins. Add in a pinch of crushed methi.
- At this time potatoes are tender and mushrooms are fully cooked.
- Serve with rice or rotis.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews