- 500 Grams Mutton Ribs
- 2 Large Onions (diced lengthwise)
- 5 Pips Garlic (diced finely)
- 1 Inch Ginger (diced finely)
- 1 Large Tomato (cut into 4 pieces)
- 6 teaspoons Black pepper (coarse)
- Coriander leaves
- Curry Leaves
- Bay Leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Add some butter in the oil for a better taste.
- Fry the curry leaves, bay leaves along with the onions, garlic and ginger till pinkish in color.
- Add tomato and coriander leaves.
- Put in the pepper & mutton/lamb ribs.
- On medium heat stir them properly, adding some water to cook the dish.
- The ribs should be immersed in water and cook till the ribs are cooked and liquid dries up.
- Serve with white rice and other dishes. Tastes well with south indian RASAM.
- 4 Adults