- 4 Rings Canned Pineapple (which is sweeter than fresh pineapple)
- 1 Packet Jelly Powder (yellow)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (DO NOT USE THE PINEAPPLE JUICE IN THE CAN)
- Heat up 1.5 cups of water in a deep pan. Add the jelly powder stirring constantly as it will rise up during boiling.
- Lower the heat and add in the sugar, stirring constantly. Use a jelly mould.
- Place the 4 rings of pineapple on it. Pour in the boiled mixture slowly with a ladle,evenly up to the top of the mould.
- Cool it for 20 mins and put it into the fridge to further cool it for 1 hr. Once it has thicken, over turn the mould onto a plate.
- Serve it cutting the jelly into 4 portions individually to be served with fresh cream if desired.