- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Jaggery
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel Seeds/ Saunf
- Water (as required)
- Dissolve powdered jaggery in half cup of water. Add whole wheat flour and fennel seeds.
- Beat well to make a lump free paste. Add more water to make a thin dosa like batter.
- Heat a non stick tawa. Drizzle few drops of oil and spread on tawa.
- Lower the heat and pour ¼ cup of batter. Spread the batter thin in a circular shape.
- When the top of the poora dries up, drizzle few more drops of oil and flip side. Cook on other side as well till golden brown on both sides.
- Finish the rest of the poora batter. Serve with kheer or plain as its sweet.