- 1 Cup Cooked Basmati Rice
- 1 Cup Boiled Rajma
- 1 Medium Onion (diced)
- 3 tablespoon Garlic Paste
- 3 tablespoon Ginger Paste
- 1 Green chilli (chopped)
- 1 Stalk Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 tablespoon Garam Masala
- 1/4 tablespoon Cumin Powder
- Some Roasted Cashew Nuts
- Butter / Ghee
- Boil the basmati rice in a rice cooker.
- Heat up a pan using little oil. Fry the onions, garlic and ginger paste till fragrant, adding in the chopped coriander leaves.
- Add water and the garam masala and cumin powder and stir until all the ingredients are cooked on medium heat.
- Add in the roasted cashew nuts and put the whole mixture on top of the cooked rice. Add in 1 tbsp of ghee/butter in it.
- Serve with your favourite chutney, salad or yogurt.