- 500 Grams Mutton (boneless)
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 10 Cloves Garlic
- 4 Green chillies (slit)
- 2 teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt (to taste)
- Take mutton, salt, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste in a pressure cooker. Add little water and cook for 5 to 6 whistle. Set aside and let the steam escape by itself. Open and remove the meat into a bowl.
- Once the meat is cooled. Add spice powder, salt and lemon juice and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add garlic, curry leaves and chillies and saute for few seconds. Add in mutton pieces and mix well. Fry till golden brown.
- Serve with white rice and other dishes.