- 100 Grams Bean Sprouts (trim away the heads and tails)
- 4-5 Stalks Spring Onions (cut into sections)
- 2 Chilli Padi (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 2 tablespoon Salted Fish (diced - deep fried, crispy kind)
- 1-2 tablespoon Water
- Add cooking oil to a wok.
- Add in the minced garlic, salted fish, chilli padi and the white parts of spring onion and saute till fragrant.Add pinch of salt, stir in the sprouts, and green parts of the spring onion.
- Once the bean sprouts are cooked and softened, off the heat.
- Serve with rice and other side dishes.