- 2 Packets Fermented Soyabeans
- 1 Large Potatoe (in cubes)
- 1 Medium Sized Onion (julliened)
- 2 Pips Garlic (julliened)
- 1/4 Inch Ginger (julliened)
- 1 Red Chilli (sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Light Soya Sauce
- Cut the fermented beans in lengthwise, cut the potatoes in cubes.
- Fry both the items and keep aside.
- In a little oil fry the onions, garlic, ginger and red chilly until fragrant.
- Add the light soya sauce and salt and saute further for 5 minutes.
- Add in the turmeric powder and stir thoroughly.
- Add in the fried potatoes and fermented beans n toss them.
- Leave it 5 minutes and dish it out.
- Serve with rice and other curry dishes.